Monday, August 1, 2011

Creatures of Our Galaxy by, Dr. Jessix G. Fellin

"I have spent the better part of my life searching the universe for some of the most exotic, strange, and dangerous creatures that habitat the many different planets. These writings contain some of smallest animals to the largest monsters that I, and my team, have found across many different systems. My hope, our hope, is that this will be a field guide to fellow scientists who are examining the animals and foliage or the systems we examined."


A friend has begun writing and creating a bestiary of some rather interesting creatures to add to the Theory universe. I definitely look forward to these new additions and will begin adding them to the lore document as they arrive. so keep an eye on the blog for new updates and new threats!

No comments:

Post a Comment