Sunday, March 4, 2012

You Are The Evolution

Before today I never really knew what I wanted to use as a slogan for theory. As most inspiration does, it just came to me:
 "I am the evolution" 
This doesn't refer to me, the creator of theory. It refers to you, the player. By playing,  reading, sharing thoughts and developing we bring about the evolution of this system and, who knows, maybe some powerful person will be influenced by what they read and will incorporate it into a system that will actually be famous some day. By exchanging our ideas and our thoughts we move drive forward the progress necessary to bring about change. And through change, we drive forward the exchange of ideas. This engine is the evolution that is driven by the motivation of the players, the GMs, the creators and the contributors of Theory.



No comments:

Post a Comment